Vol. 52 Nbr. 6, July - July 2000
> SIGN UP FREE
- Conceptualizing corporations and kinship: comparative law and development theory in a Chinese perspective.
- Russian privatization and corporate governance: what went wrong?
- Punitive damages and deterrence of efficiency-promoting analysis: a problem without a solution?
- The costs and benefits of letting juries punish corporations: comment on Viscusi.
- Let them eat cake: diabetes and the Americans with Disabilities Act after Sutton.
- The American Language of Rights.