Vol. 51 Nbr. 6, July - July 1999
> SIGN UP FREE
- An economic approach to the law of evidence.
- The questionable ascent of Hadley v. Baxendale.
- Majoritarian vs. minoritarian defaults.
- Reconsidering contractual liability and the incentive to reveal information.
- Hadley reprise.
- What's fair here is not fair everywhere: does the American fair use doctrine violate international copyright law?
- Emotional and psychological child abuse: notes on discourse, history, and change.
- Crisis of conscience: reconciling religious health care providers' beliefs and patients' rights.
- Judicial Policy Making and the Modern State: How the Courts Reformed America's Prisons.