Vol. 21 Nbr. 1, January 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- Complexities in legislative Suppression of diploma mills.
- Academic integrity and legal scholarship in the wake of Exxon Shipping, footnote 17.
- A movement, a lawsuit, and the integrity of sponsored law and economics research.
- Combating the funding effect in science: what's beyond transparency?
- Corporate manipulation of research: strategies are similar across five industries.
- Academic fraud today: its social causes and institutional responses.
- EC in D.C.: an analysis of Washington D.C.'s emergency contraception legislation.
- Online voter registration in Oregon: towards an election administration triple bottom line.
- A delicate balance: Connecticut's minimum water flow statute.