Vol. 20 Nbr. 2, March 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Will money talk? The case for a comprehensive cost-benefit analysis of the war on drugs.
- Race, drugs, and law enforcement in the United States.
- Escalating the war on drugs: causes and unintended consequences.
- The forgotten fifth: rural youth and substance abuse.
- The Montana meth project: 'unselling' a dangerous drug.
- Drugs, courts, and the new penology.
- Rethinking drug courts: restorative justice as a response to racial injustice.
- Forfeiture of cross-examination rights in California.
- Note: the negative executive privilege.
- Policing parole: the constitutional limits of back-end sentencing.