Vol. 19 Nbr. 3, June 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Energy nationalism, consumer style: how the quest for 'energy independence' undermines U.S. ethanol policy and energy security.
- U.S. coal reserves key to national and energy security.
- Ethanol: law, economics, and politics.
- Governing confusion: how statutes, fiscal policy, and regulations impede clean energy technologies.
- Power paradox: the algorithm of carbon and international development.
- The natural gas industry: lessons for the future of the carbon dioxide capture and storage industry.