Vol. 19 Nbr. 2, March 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Incompetent youth in California juvenile justice.
- The evolving federal role in bias crime law enforcement and the Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2007.
- Play it again, Hillary: a dramaturgical examination of a repeat health care plan performance.
- Prescription for a cure: does the FDA's draft guidance adequately manage advisory committee members' conflicts of interest?
- Eliminating harmful suicide policies in higher education.
- The San Francisco health care security ordinance: universal health care beyond ERISA's reach?
- Living on the edge: recent developments in Georgia sex-offender legislation.
- The California solar initiative: how mandatory time-of-use rates chilled the solar energy market.