Vol. 27 Nbr. 2, June - June 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- The UK Insurance Act 2015: a restatement of marine insurance law.
- Bringing Operation Pedro Pan back from Never Never Land: is INA 207(b) the president's solution to the humanitarian crisis at the border?
- Please turn your lights off, the turtles are nesting: ensuring that federal, state, and local laws help guide endangered marine turtle hatchlings in Florida to the right source of light.
- Mixed transactions for goods and services: the need for consistency in choosing the governing law.
- Where the sea meets land.
- A warmer welcome home: the need for incorporating therapeutic jurisprudence in reentry courts.
- Bitcoin ATM: a criminal's laundromat for cleaning money.
- Law-abiding 'illegal aliens': paying taxes for the chance of legal immigration status, or not?