Vol. 26 No. 4, June - June 2014
- The judicial vision of contract - the "constructed circle of assent" and printed terms.
- Comparative and normative analysis of damages under the SGA and the CESL.
- The contract: between contract law and criminal jurisprudence.
- Ghosts have rights too! A new era in contractual rights: third-party invocation in forum selection clauses.
- Donee beneficiaries and the parol evidence rule.
- Designing and constructing commercial agreements in the 21st century.
- Introducing the "new handshake" to expand remedies and revive responsibility in eCommerce.
- The right to contract as a civil right.
- Emergence of contract standards and its future impact on legal education.