Vol. 26 No. 1, September 2013
- A holistic approach to planning for the aging same-sex couple: special considerations in light of the U.S. v. Windsor decision.
- Advance health care directives: problems and solutions for the elder law and estate planning practitioner.
- Standards and basic principles of examining and evaluating capacity in guardianship proceedings.
- Long-term care insurance: a life raft for baby boomers.
- Medicaid managed long-term care: is Florida ready?
- Filial responsibility: breaking the backbone of today's modern long term care system.