Vol. 9 Nbr. 2, June 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- Comparison of active and electrostimulated recovery strategies after fatiguing exercise.
- Time course change of IGF1/Akt/mTOR/p70s6k pathway activation in rat gastrocnemius muscle during repeated bouts of eccentric exercise.
- Heart rate variability before and after cycle exercise in relation to different body positions.
- Effects of caffeine on exercise performance in sedentary females.
- The relative age effect in youth soccer players from Spain.
- Testing of tactical performance in youth elite soccer.
- The acute effects of back squats on vertical jump performance in men and women.
- Women and men in sport performance: the gender gap has not evolved since 1983.
- Metabolic and cardiovascular responses to upright cycle exercise with leg blood flow reduction.
- Motivational cluster profiles of adolescent athletes: an examination of differences in physical-self perception.
- Differences in physical fitness and cardiovascular function depend on BMI in Korean men.
- The calciotropic hormone response to omega-3 supplementation during long-term weight-bearing exercise training in post menopausal women.
- Autonomic nervous activity and lipid oxidation postexercise with capsaicin in the humans.
- Caffeine attenuates acute growth hormone response to a single bout of resistance exercise.
- The effect of core exercises on transdiaphragmatic pressure.
- Frontal plane knee moments in golf: effect of target side foot position at address.
- Analysis of the vertical ground reaction forces and temporal factors in the landing phase of a countermovement jump.
- Game-related statistics that discriminated winning, drawing and losing teams from the Spanish soccer league.
- The effects of regular aerobic exercise on renal functions in streptozotocin induced diabetic rats.
- Does combined dry land strength and aerobic training inhibit performance of young competitive swimmers?
- Intensity and timing in life of recreational physical activity in relation to breast cancer risk among pre- and postmenopausal women.
- Interactive effects of team cohesion on perceived efficacy in semi-professional sport.
- Effects of warm-up on vertical jump performance and muscle electrical activity using half-squats at low and moderate intensity.
- Cycling efficiency in trained male and female competitive cyclists.
- Cell damage, antioxidant status, and cortisol levels related to nutrition in ski mountaineering during a two-day race.
- Psychological factors as predictors of injuries among senior soccer players. A prospective study.
- Gait Analysis: Normal and Pathological Function.