Vol. 8 Nbr. 3, September 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Physiological responses of elite junior Australian rules footballers during matchplay.
- Profile of position movement demands in elite junior Australian rules footballers.
- Relationships between physical education students' motivational profiles, enjoyment, state anxiety, and self-reported physical activity.
- Association between sarcopenia-related phenotypes and aerobic capacity indexes of older women.
- Quantification of the impaired cardiac output response to exercise in heart failure: application of a non-invasive device.
- Home advantage in high-level volleyball varies according to set number.
- Combined strength and endurance training in competitive swimmers.
- Accountability systems and instructional approaches in youth volleyball training.
- Effects of small-sided games on physical conditioning and performance in young soccer players.
- Comparison of lactate threshold, glucose, and insulin levels between OLETF and LETO rats after all-out exercise.
- Effect of rest interval length on the volume completed during upper body resistance exercise.
- Effects of the administration of feedback on performance of the BMX cycling gate start.
- Arm vs. combined leg and arm exercise: blood pressure responses and ratings of perceived exertion at the same indirectly determined heart rate.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme genotype affects skeletal muscle strength in elite athletes.
- Effects of fatigue on frontal plane knee motion, muscle activity, and ground reaction forces in men and women during landing.
- Exercise-induced arterial adaptations in elite judo athletes.
- A motivational music and video intervention improves high-intensity exercise performance.
- Gender differences in sport injury risk and types of injuries: a retrospective twelve-month study on cross-country skiers, swimmers, long-distance runners and soccer players.
- The difference in respiratory and blood gas values during recovery after exercise with spontaneous versus reduced breathing frequency.
- Effects of consecutive basketball games on the game-related statistics that discriminate winner and losing teams.
- Effect of the Rotor crank system on cycling performance.
- Grape extract improves antioxidant status and physical performance in elite male athletes.
- The nephrotoxicity risk in rats subjected to heavy muscle activity.
- Importance of automatic external defibrillator: save a life in athletic fields.
- Comparison of metabolic gas analysis between a standard laboratory system and a portable device.