Vol. 19 Nbr. 2, June 2020
> SIGN UP FREE
- Nordic Walking Increases Distal Radius Bone Mineral Content in Young Women.
- How Training Tools Physically Linking Soccer Players Improve Interpersonal Coordination.
- Differences in Physical Demands between Game Quarters and Playing Positions on Professional Basketball Players during Official Competition.
- Influences of Lateral Jump Smash Actions in Different Situations on the Lower Extremity Load of Badminton Players.
- Effects of an Impulse Frequency Dependent 10-Week Whole-body Electromyostimulation Training Program on Specific Sport Performance Parameters.
- Acute Maltodextrin Supplementation During Resistance Exercise.
- Push-Ups vs. Bench Press Differences in Repetitions and Muscle Activation between Sexes.
- Coordination between Crew Members on Flying Multihulls: A Case Study on a Nacra 17.
- One Session of Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy-Induced Modulation on Tendon Shear Modulus is Associated with Reduction in Pain.
- Impact of Duration of Eccentric Movement in the One-Repetition Maximum Test Result in the Bench Press among Women.
- Prevalence of Biopsychosocial Factors of Pain in 865 Sports Students of the Dach (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) Region - A Cross-Sectional Survey.
- The Reliability and Validity of a Novel Sport-Specific Balance Test to Differentiate Performance Levels in Elite Curling Players.
- The Effects of Assisted and Resisted Plyometric Training Programs on Vertical Jump Performance in Adults: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- The Achilles Tendon Response to a Bout of Running is not affected by Triceps Surae Stretch Training in Runners.
- Cognitive Performance, Quality and Quantity of Movement Reflect Psychological Symptoms in Adolescents.
- Occlusion Training During Specific Futsal Training Improves Aspects of Physiological and Physical Performance.
- The Association Between Rearfoot Motion While Barefoot and Shod in Different Types of Running Shoes in Recreational Runners.
- Injuries in Male and Female Elite Aquatic Sports Athletes: An 8-Year Prospective, Epidemiological Study.
- Comparison of the Start, Turn and Finish Performance of Elite Swimmers in 100 m and 200 m Races.
- Psychological Assessment Tools Utilized in Sports Injury Treatment Outcomes Research: A Review.
- Acute Effects of Dynamic Stretching Followed by Vibration Foam Rolling on Sports Performance of Badminton Athletes.
- Influence of High Intensity 20-Second Static Stretching on the Flexibility and Strength of Hamstrings.
- Effects of A High Intensity Interval Session on Mucosal Immune Function and Salivary Hormones in Male and Female Endurance Athletes.