Vol. 18 Nbr. 3, September 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Effects of High-Intensity Interval and Moderate-Intensity Continuous Exercise on Physical Activity and Sedentary Behavior Levels in Inactive Obese Males: A Crossover Trial.
- A Long-Term Exercise Intervention Reduces Depressive Symptoms in Older Korean Women.
- Mobile Athlete Self-Report Measures and the Complexities of Implementation.
- Exercise Training at Maximal Fat Oxidation Intensity for Overweight or Obese Older Women: A Randomized Study.
- In-Match Physical Performance Fluctuations in International Rugby Sevens Competition.
- Living High-Training Low for 21 Days Enhances Exercise Economy, Hemodynamic Function, and Exercise Performance of Competitive Runners.
- Inertial Sensors in Swimming: Detection of Stroke Phases through 3D Wrist Trajectory.
- Anthropometrical Determinants of Deadlift Variant Performance.
- Non-uniform Stiffness within Gastrocnemius-Achilles tendon Complex Observed after Static Stretching.
- Effects of Blood Flow Restriction Training with Protein Supplementation on Muscle Mass And Strength in Older Men.
- A Case Study of Exercise Adherence during Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy Treatment in a Previously Active Male with Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma.
- Effects of Specific Core Re-Warm-Ups on Core Function, Leg Perfusion and Second-Half Team Sport-Specific Sprint Performance: A Randomized Crossover Study.
- Team Sport Athletes May Be Less Likely To Suffer Anxiety or Depression than Individual Sport Athletes.
- Functional Vs. Running Low-Volume High-Intensity Interval Training: Effects on V[O.sub.2]max and Muscular Endurance.
- Constituent Year Effect in Masters Sports: An Empirical View on the Historical Development in US Masters Swimming.
- Objectively Measured Aerobic Fitness is Not Related to Vascular Health Outcomes and Cardiovascular Disease Risk In 9-10 Year Old Children.
- Protein-Based Supplementation to Enhance Recovery in Team Sports: What is the Evidence?
- Plasma Apelin Unchanged With Acute Exercise Insulin Sensitization.
- Cross Education Training Effects are Evident with Twice Daily, Self-Administered Band Stretch Training.
- Topical Analgesic Improved or Maintained Ballistic Hip Flexion Range of Motion with Treated and Untreated Legs.
- Genes and Elite Marathon Running Performance: A Systematic Review.
- The Occurrence, Causes and Perceived Performance Effects of Breast Injuries in Elite Female Athletes.
- Training Regimes and Recovery Monitoring Practices of Elite British Swimmers.