Vol. 17 Nbr. 4, December 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Effects of Natural Between-Days Variation in Sleep on Elite Athletes' Psychomotor Vigilance and Sport-Specific Measures of Performance.
- The Addition of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation with Roller Massage Alone or in Combination Did Not Increase Pain Tolerance or Range of Motion.
- The Post-Exercise Inflammatory Response to Repeated-Sprint Running in Hypoxia.
- Establishing the Reliability and Limits of Meaningful Change of Lower Limb Strength and Power Measures during Seated Leg Press in Elite Soccer Players.
- Youth Australian Footballers Experience Similar Impact Forces to the Head as Junior- and Senior-League Players: A Prospective Study of Kinematic Measurements.
- Monitoring Heart Rate Variability Before and After a Marathon in an Elite Wheelchair Athlete: A Case Study.
- Positional Differences in the Most Demanding Passages of Play in Football Competition.
- Bioelectrical Impedance Vector Analysis (BIVA) and Body Mass Changes in an Ultra-Endurance Triathlon Event.
- The Effects of Exercise Training and High Triglyceride Diet in an Estrogen Depleted Rat Model: The Role of the Heme Oxygenase System and Inflammatory Processes in Cardiovascular Risk.
- Biomechanical Effects of Ball Position on Address Position Variables of Elite Golfers.
- Effect of Post-Exercise Massage on Passive Muscle Stiffness Measured Using Myotonometry--A Double-Blind Study.
- Training Quantification and Periodization during Live High Train High at 2100 M in Elite Runners: An Observational Cohort Case Study.
- Influence of Different Loads on Force-Time Characteristics during Back Squats.
- Maximum Strength Development and Volume-Load during Concurrent High Intensity Intermittent Training Plus Strength or Strength-Only Training.
- Heart Rate-Index Estimates Oxygen Uptake, Energy Expenditure and Aerobic Fitness in Rugby Players.
- Effects of Exercise-Induced Fatigue on Lower Extremity Joint Mechanics, Stiffness, and Energy Absorption during Landings.
- The Risk Factors of Hamstring Strain Injury Induced by High-Speed Running.
- Validation of a French Version of the Psychological Characteristics of Developing Excellence Questionnaire (MacNamara & Collins, 2011): A Situated Approach to Talent Development.
- Decline in Match Running Performance in Football is affected by an Increase in Game Interruptions.
- Cardiometabolic and Muscular Fatigue Responses to Different CrossFit[R] Workouts.
- Reducing Glycemic Indicators with Moderate Intensity Stepping of Varied, Short Durations in People with Pre-Diabetes.
- There Is No Such Thing as an International Elite Under-9 Soccer Player.
- Changes in Cortisol and Immunoglobulin a Concentrations in Referees during a Professional Football Match.