Vol. 17 Nbr. 2, June 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- The Effect of Two Different Concurrent Training Programs on Strength and Power Gains in Highly-Trained Individuals.
- Reliability of Single-Leg Balance and Landing Tests in Rugby Union; Prospect of Using Postural Control to Monitor Fatigue.
- Carbohydrate Mouth Rinse and Hydration Strategies on Cycling Performance in 30 Km Time Trial: A Randomized, Crossover, Controlled Trial.
- Structural and Biomechanical Adaptations to Free-Fall Landing in Hindlimb Cortical Bone of Growing Female Rats.
- Multivariate Relationships among Morphology, Fitness and Motor Coordination in Prepubertal Girls.
- Validity and Reliability of Surface Electromyography Measurements from a Wearable Athlete Performance System.
- Maturity Status Strongly Influences the Relative Age Effect in International Elite Under-9 Soccer.
- Relationship between Achilles Tendon Stiffness and Ground Contact Time during Drop Jumps.
- Immune Response in Women during Exercise in the Heat: A Spotlight on Oral Contraception.
- Balancing Demands and Resources in Sport: Adaptation and Validation of the Demand-Induced Strain Compensation Questionnaire for Use in Sport.
- Effects of Gymnastics Activities on Bone Accrual during Growth: A Systematic.
- Effects of a 4-Week Very Low-Carbohydrate Diet on High-Intensity Interval Training Responses.
- The Effect of Half-time Re-Warm up Duration on Intermittent Sprint Performance.
- Creatine Supplementation Supports the Rehabilitation of Adolescent Fin Swimmers in Tendon Overuse Injury Cases.
- Low External Workloads Are Related to Higher Injury Risk in Professional Male Basketball Games.
- Improvement of Functional Ankle Properties Following Supplementation with Specific Collagen Peptides in Athletes with Chronic Ankle Instability.
- Validity and Reliability of the PowerTap P1 Pedals Power Meter.
- Effects of Knee Alignments and Toe Clip on Frontal Plane Knee Biomechanics in Cycling.
- Continuous Knee Cooling Affects Functional Hop Performance--A Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Correlations between Angular Velocities in Selected Joints and Velocity of Table Tennis Racket during Topspin Forehand and Backhand.