Vol. 17 Nbr. 1, March 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Exploring the Metabolic and Perceptual Correlates of Self-Selected Walking Speed under Constrained and Un-Constrained Conditions.
- The Effects of Double Oscillation Exercise Combined with Elastic Band Exercise on Scapular Stabilizing Muscle Strength and Thickness in Healthy Young Individuals: A Randomized Controlled Pilot Trial.
- Effect of 8 Weeks Soccer Training on Health and Physical Performance in Untrained Women.
- Citrus Flavonoid Supplementation Improves Exercise Performance in Trained Athletes.
- Skeletal Muscle Estrogen Receptor Activation in Response to Eccentric Exercise Up-Regulates Myogenic-Related Gene Expression Independent of Differing Serum Estradiol Levels Occurring during the Human Menstrual Cycle.
- The Effects of Coping Interventions on Ability to Perform Under Pressure.
- Sport Education as a Curriculum Approach to Student Learning of Invasion Games: Effects on Game Performance and Game Involvement.
- Neuromuscular Adaptations to Low-Load Blood Flow Restricted Resistance Training.
- The Influence of Task Conditions on Side Foot-Kick Accuracy among Swedish First League Women's Soccer Players.
- Examination of Factors Explaining Coaching Strategy and Training Methodology as Correlates of Potential Doping Behavior in High-Level Swimming.
- The Effects of a Korean Ginseng, GINST15, on Perceptual Effort, Psychomotor Performance, and Physical Performance in Men and Women.
- Textile Electrodes Embedded in Clothing: A Practical Alternative to Traditional Surface Electromyography when Assessing Muscle Excitation during Functional Movements.
- Effects of a Single-Session Cognitive Enhancement Fitness Program on Serum Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor Levels and Cognitive Function in Middle-Aged Women.
- Effect of Endurance Training on The Lactate and Glucose Minimum Intensities.
- Impact of Incline, Sex and Level of Performance on Kinematics during a Distance Race in Classical Cross-Country Skiing.
- Individual Responsiveness to Exercise-Induced Fat Loss and Improvement of Metabolic Profile in Young Women is Associated with Polymorphisms of Adrenergic Receptor Genes.
- Carbohydrate Mouth Rinse Improves Cycling Time-Trial Performance without Altering Plasma Insulin Concentration.
- Resistance Training using Low Cost Elastic Tubing is Equally Effective to Conventional Weight Machines in Middle-Aged to Older Healthy Adults: A Quasi-Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial.
- Respiratory Muscle Training and Aquatic Sports Performance.
- Contralateral Effects after Unilateral Strength Training: A Meta-Analysis Comparing Training Loads.