Vol. 16 Nbr. 4, December 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Heart Rate Variability is a Moderating Factor in the Workload-Injury Relationship of Competitive CrossFit[TM] Athletes.
- Analysis of Time-Motion and Heart Rate in Elite Male and Female Beach Handball.
- Influence of A Thermogenic Dietary Supplement on Safety Markers, Body Composition, Energy Expenditure, Muscular Performance and Hormone Concentrations: A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Trial.
- Explaining Match Outcome during The Men's Basketball Tournament at The Olympic Games.
- Preventive and Regenerative Foam Rolling are Equally Effective in Reducing Fatigue-Related Impairments of Muscle Function following Exercise.
- Effects of Hypoxic Training versus Normoxic Training on Exercise Performance in Competitive Swimmers.
- Comparing Matchplay Characteristics and Physical Demands of Junior and Professional Tennis Athletes in the Era of Big Data.
- Influence of Competitive-Anxiety on Heart Rate Variability in Swimmers.
- Influence of Tennis Racquet Kinematics on Ball Topspin Angular Velocity and Accuracy during the Forehand Groundstroke.
- The Acute Effects of Static and Cyclic Stretching on Muscle Stiffness and Hardness of Medial Gastrocnemius Muscle.
- The Effect of Respiratory Muscle Training on Fin-Swimmers' Performance.
- Plyometric Training Improves Sprinting, Jumping and Throwing Capacities of High Level Female Volleyball Players Better Than Skill-Based Conditioning.
- Assessment of Three-Dimensional Trunk Kinematics and Muscle Activation during Cycling with Independent Cranks.
- Does Shoe Collar Height Influence Ankle Joint Kinematics and Kinetics in Sagittal Plane Maneuvers?
- The Influence of a Pacesetter on Psychological Responses and Pacing Behavior during a 1600 m Run.
- Validation of an Arm Crank Ergometer Test for Use in Sedentary Adults.
- Do Red and Blue Uniforms Matter in Football and Handball Penalties?
- Front Crawl Swimming Performance and Bi-Lateral Force Asymmetry during Land-Based and Tethered Swimming Tests.
- The Effect of 400 [micro]g Inhaled Salbutamol on 3 km Time Trial Performance in a Low Humidity Environment.
- Physical, Physiological and Perceptual Match Demands of Amateur Mixed Gender Touch Players.
- Effect of Upper-Extremity Strengthening Exercises on the Lumbar Strength, Disability and Pain of Patients with Chronic Low Back Pain: A Randomized Controlled Study.
- Sleep/Wake Behaviours in Elite Athletes from Three Different Football Codes.