Vol. 16 Nbr. 3, September 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Student misbehavior in physical education: the role of 2 x 2 achievement goals and moral disengagement.
- Accelerometery and heart rate responses of professional fast-medium bowlers in one-day and multi-day cricket.
- A motivational model of physical education and links to enjoyment, knowledge, performance, total physical activity and body mass index.
- Does 'Live High-Train Low (and High)' hypoxic training alter running mechanics in elite team-sport players?
- The effects combining cryocompression therapy following an acute bout of resistance exercise on performance and recovery.
- Manual resistance versus conventional resistance training: impact on strength and muscular endurance in recreationally trained men.
- Objectively measured physical activity levels among ethnic minority children attending school-based afterschool programs in a high-poverty neighborhood.
- Validity of a newly-designed rectilinear stepping ergometer submaximal exercise test to assess cardiorespiratory fitness.
- Reduced Spanish version of participation motives questionnaire for exercise and sport: psychometric properties, social/sport differences.
- Chronic eccentric exercise and antioxidant supplementation: effects on lipid profile and insulin sensitivity.
- Do maximal roller skiing speed and double poling performance predict youth cross-country skiing performance?
- Moderate intensity cycling exercise after upper extremity resistance training interferes response to muscle hypertrophy but not strength gains.
- A systematic method to detect the metabolic threshold from gas exchange during incremental exercise.
- Power-time curve comparison between weightlifting derivatives.
- Effects of whole body vibration on the neuromuscular amplitude of vastus lateralis muscle.
- Effectiveness of movement therapy interventions and training modifications for preventing running injuries: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
- Long term changes in muscles around the knee joint after ACL resection in rats: comparisons of ACL-resected, contralateral and normal limb.
- Performance enhancement by brain stimulation.
- Modified tuck jump assessment: reliability and training of raters.
- Authors' response.