Vol. 16 Nbr. 2, June 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- The effects of a self-efficacy intervention on exercise behavior of fitness club members in 52 weeks and long-term relationships of transtheoretical model constructs.
- Leadership preferences of adolescent players in sport: influence of coach gender.
- Contralateral effects after unilateral strength training: a meta-analysis comparing training loads.
- Predictive variables of half-marathon performance for male runners.
- The role of a relative age effect in the 7th International Children's Winter Games 2016 and the influence of biological maturity status on selection.
- Effects of suspended moxibustion on delayed onset muscle soreness: a randomized controlled double-blind pilot study.
- Unilateral rolling of the foot did not affect non-local range of motion or balance.
- Acute and post-exercise physiological responses to high-intensity interval training in endurance and sprint athletes.
- No effect of a whey growth factor extract during resistance training on strength, body composition, or hypertrophic gene expression in resistance-trained young men.
- Effects of high velocity elastic band versus heavy resistance training on hamstring strength, activation, and sprint running performance.
- Are change of direction speed and reactive agility useful for determining the optimal field position for young soccer players?
- Effects of exercise in the fasted and postprandial state on interstitial glucose in hyperglycemic individuals.
- The effect of upper body anaerobic pre-loading on 2000-m ergometer-rowing performance in college level male rowers.
- 5000 meter run performance is not enhanced 24 hrs after an intense exercise bout and cold water immersion.
- Doubly disadvantaged? The relative age effect in Poland's basketball players.
- Acute modification of cardiac autonomic function of high-intensity interval training in collegiate male soccer players with different chronotype: a crossover study.
- Time-loss injuries in sub-elite and emerging rugby league players.