Vol. 16 Nbr. 1, March 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Distribution of platelet-rich plasma after ultrasound-guided injection for chronic elbow tendinopathies.
- Effects of static and dynamic stretching on the isokinetic peak torques and electromyographic activities of the antagonist muscles.
- Prediction of tennis performance in junior elite tennis players.
- Movement demands and running intensities of semi-professional rugby league players during A 9's tournament: a case study.
- Is empirical research on periodization trustworthy? A comprehensive review of conceptual and methodological issues.
- Test re-test reliability of four versions of the 3-Cone test in non-athletic men.
- Retrospective injury epidemiology and risk factors for injury in CrossFit.
- The effects of a sports nutrition education intervention on nutritional status, sport nutrition knowledge, body composition, and performance during off season training in NCAA Division I baseball players.
- High-intensity exercise and carbohydrate supplementation do not alter plasma visfatin.
- The effect of intermittent head cooling on aerobic performance in the heat.
- Running and metabolic demands of elite rugby union assessed using traditional, metabolic power, and heart rate monitoring methods.
- Caffeine ingestion improves repeated freestyle sprints in elite male swimmers.
- Bone mineralization in rhythmic gymnasts entering puberty: associations with jumping performance and body composition variables.
- The effects of non-contingent feedback on the incidence of plateau at [??][O.sub.2max].
- Applied sports nutrition support, dietary intake and body composition changes of a female athlete completing 26 marathons in 26 days: a case study.
- Intra- and inter-rater reliability of the modified tuck jump assessment.
- Within session sequence of balance and plyometric exercises does not affect training adaptations with youth soccer athletes.
- Effects of neuromuscular training on the rear-foot angle kinematics in elite women field hockey players with chronic ankle instability.
- Curcumin and piperine supplementation and recovery following exercise induced muscle damage: a randomized controlled trial.
- The biomechanics of standing start and initial acceleration: reliability of the key determining kinematics.