Vol. 15 Nbr. 4, December 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Association of anxiety-related polymorphisms with sports performance in Chilean long distance triathletes: a pilot study.
- Effects of the drop-set and reverse drop-set methods on the muscle activity and intramuscular oxygenation of the triceps brachii among trained and untrained individuals.
- Sport education and direct instruction units: comparison of student knowledge development in athletics.
- Effects of short-term carbohydrate restrictive and conventional hypoenergetic diets and resistance training on strength gains and muscle thickness.
- Accelerometer load profiles for basketball-specific drills in elite players.
- A feasibility study related to inactive cancer survivors compared with non-cancer controls during aerobic exercise training.
- Sleep quality, mood and performance: a study of elite Brazilian volleyball athletes.
- Doping attitudes and covariates of potential doping behaviour in high-level team-sport athletes; gender specific analysis.
- The AGT gene M235T polymorphism and response of power-related variables to aerobic training.
- The interaction of fatigue and potentiation following an acute bout of unilateral squats.
- The value of visa-score and colour flow imaging in the follow-up of non-athletes operated for jumpers knee.
- Effects of a whole-body electrostimulation program on strength, sprinting, jumping, and kicking capacity in elite soccer players.
- Use of heart rate variability to estimate lactate threshold in coronary artery disease patients during resistance exercise.
- Relationship between autonomic markers of heart rate and subjective indicators of recovery status in male, elite badminton players.
- Proposal for a specific aerobic test for football players: the "Footeval".
- Enhancing collegiate women's soccer psychosocial and performance outcomes by promoting intrinsic sources of sport enjoyment.
- Anatomic anterolateral ligament reconstruction improves postoperative clinical outcomes combined with anatomic anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.
- Low-frequency fatigue assessed as double to single twitch ratio after two bouts of eccentric exercise of the elbow flexors.
- Effects of a high protein and omega-3-enriched diet with or without creatine supplementation on markers of soreness and inflammation during 5 consecutive days of high volume resistance exercise in females.
- Differential effects of heavy versus moderate loads on measures of strength and hypertrophy in resistance-trained men.