Vol. 15 Nbr. 3, September 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Reliability and validity of the inline skating skill test.
- The relationship of practice exposure and injury rate on game performance and season success in professional male basketball.
- Effect of 3 different applications of Kinesio Taping Denko[R] on electromyographic activity: inhibition or facilitation of the quadriceps of males during squat exercise.
- Effect of different seat heights during an incremental sit-to-stand exercise test on peak oxygen uptake in young, healthy women.
- A comparison of stride length and lower extremity kinematics during barefoot and shod running in well trained distance runners.
- Mean blood pressure assessment during post-exercise: result from two different methods of calculation.
- Effects of mental imagery on muscular strength in healthy and patient participants: a systematic review.
- Psycho-physiological responses of obese adolescents to an intermittent run test compared with a 20-m shuttle run.
- Effect of autonomy support on self-determined motivation in elementary physical education.
- Effects of different intensities of endurance exercise in morning and evening on the lipid metabolism response.
- Body fat and physical activity modulate the association between sarcopenia and osteoporosis in elderly Korean women.
- Muscle contraction velocity: a suitable approach to analyze the functional adaptations in elite soccer players.
- Improved maximum strength, vertical jump and sprint performance after 8 weeks of jump squat training with individualized loads.
- Skills associated with line breaks in elite rugby union.
- The supplementation of branched-chain amino acids, arginine, and citrulline improves endurance exercise performance in two consecutive days.
- Assessment of technical skills in young soccer goalkeepers: reliability and validity of two goalkeeper-specific tests.
- Psycho-physiological effects of television viewing during exercise.
- Eight weeks of phosphatidic acid supplementation in conjunction with resistance training does not differentially affect body composition and muscle strength in resistance-trained men.
- Validation of biofeedback wearables for photoplethysmographic heart rate tracking.
- Discriminating talent identified junior Australian footballers using a fundamental gross athletic movement assessment.