Vol. 15 Nbr. 2, June 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Cardiorespiratory effects of one-legged high-intensity interval training in normoxia and hypoxia: a pilot study.
- Neural markers of performance states in an Olympic athlete: an EEG case study in air-pistol shooting.
- Effects of a non-circular chainring on sprint performance during a cycle ergometer test.
- Determining dimensionality of exercise readiness using exploratory factor analysis.
- Comparison of level and graded treadmill tests to evaluate endurance mountain runners.
- The effects of a duathlon simulation on ventilatory threshold and running economy.
- Plantar pressures during long distance running: an investigation of 10 marathon runners.
- Accuracy and reliability of a new tennis ball machine.
- Differing roles of functional movement variability as experience increases in gymnastics.
- Alterations of vertical jump mechanics after a half-marathon mountain running race.
- The association analysis between ACE and ACTN3 genes polymorphisms and endurance capacity in young cross-country skiers: longitudinal study.
- Does body mass index influence behavioral regulations, dispositional flow and social physique anxiety in exercise setting?
- Comparison of ball-and-racket impact force in two-handed backhand stroke stances for different-skill-level tennis players.
- Can time efficient exercise improve cardiometabolic risk factors in type 2 diabetes? A pilot study.
- Multi-directional sprint training improves change-of-direction speed and reactive agility in young highly trained soccer players.
- Does physical loading affect the speed and accuracy of tactical decision-making in elite junior soccer players?
- The influence of a bout of exertion on novice barefoot running dynamics.
- Association of quality physical education teaching with students' physical fitness.
- Relationship between leg mass, leg composition and foot velocity on kicking accuracy in Australian football.
- Effect of semi-rigid and soft ankle braces on static and dynamic postural stability in young male adults.
- The effects of two self-regulation interventions to increase self-efficacy and group exercise behavior in fitness clubs.
- Salivary biomarker responses to two final matches in women's professional football.
- Sex-related differences in self-paced all out high-intensity intermittent cycling: Mechanical and physiological responses.
- Effect of wearing the elevation training mask on aerobic capacity, lung function, and hematological variables.
- Self-medication practice among amateur runners: prevalence and associated factors.
- Normobaric hypoxia exposure during low altitude stay and performance of elite-level race-walkers.