Vol. 15 Nbr. 1, March 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Optimizing physical performance during fasting and dietary restriction: implications for athletes and sports medicine.
- Effects of prophylactic ankle supports on vertical ground reaction force during landing: meta-analysis.
- Differences in sensation seeking between alpine skiers, snowboarders and ski tourers.
- Daily overfeeding from protein and/or carbohydrate supplementation for eight weeks in conjunction with resistance training does not improve body composition and muscle strength or increase markers indicative of muscle protein synthesis and myogenesis in resistance-trained males.
- Effects of loaded squat exercise with and without application of superimposed ems on physical performance.
- The effects of multiple-joint isokinetic resistance training on maximal isokinetic and dynamic muscle strength and local muscular endurance.
- Effects of cycling versus running training on sprint and endurance capacity in inline speed skating.
- Acute effects of foot rotation in healthy adults during running on knee moments and lateral-medial shear force.
- Professional soccer player neuromuscular responses and perceptions to acute whole body vibration differ from amateur counterparts.
- Effects of a stretching development and maintenance program on hamstring extensibility in schoolchildren: a cluster-randomized controlled trial.
- Use of ultrasound to monitor biceps femoris mechanical adaptations after injury in a professional soccer player.
- Acute physiological responses to short- and long-stage high-intensity interval exercise in cardiac rehabilitation: a pilot study.
- A kinematic analysis of the jumping front-leg axe-kick in taekwondo.
- Comparison between pre-exhaustion and traditional exercise order on muscle activation and performance in trained men.
- Short duration heat acclimation in Australian football players.
- The total work measured during a high intensity isokinetic fatigue test is associated with anaerobic work capacity.
- Using mean absolute relative phase, deviation phase and point-estimation relative phase to measure postural coordination in a serial reaching task.
- The acute effect of local vibration as a recovery modality from exercise-induced increased muscle stiffness.
- Limitations of spectral electromyogramic analysis to determine the onset of neuromuscular fatigue threshold during incremental ergometer cycling.
- Reliability of three-dimensional angular kinematics and kinetics of swimming derived from digitized video.
- Investigating the contextual interference effect using combination sports skills in open and closed skill environments.
- Effects of short-term docosahexaenoic acid supplementation on markers of inflammation after eccentric strength exercise in women.
- A comparison between alpine skiing, cross-country skiing and indoor cycling on cardiorespiratory and metabolic response.
- Coenzyme Q10 supplementation modulates NF[kappa]B and Nrf2 pathways in exercise training.
- Iron supplementation and altitude: decision making using a regression tree.
- Elastic knee sleeves limit anterior tibial translation in healthy females.