Vol. 14 Nbr. 4, December 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Relationships between lower-body muscle structure and, lower-body strength, explosiveness and eccentric leg stiffness in adolescent athletes.
- Assessing stride variables and vertical stiffness with GPS-embedded accelerometers: preliminary insights for the monitoring of neuromuscular fatigue on the field.
- Clinical and laboratory responses of cross-country skiing for a 24-H world record: case report.
- Validity and reproducibility of an incremental sit-to-stand exercise test for evaluating anaerobic threshold in young, healthy individuals.
- Influence of two different exercise programs on physical fitness and cognitive performance in active older adults: functional resistance-band exercises vs. recreational oriented exercises.
- A comparison of the habitual landing strategies from differing drop heights of Parkour practitioners (traceurs) and recreationally trained individuals.
- Impact of sport context and support on the use of a self-report measure for athlete monitoring.
- Physical fitness and serum vitamin D and cognition in elderly Koreans.
- The effects of high intensity interval training vs steady state training on aerobic and anaerobic capacity.
- Effects of an 8-month ashtanga-based yoga intervention on bone metabolism in middle-aged premenopausal women: a randomized controlled study.
- Effect of two types of active recovery on fatigue and climbing performance.
- Increased hypoxic dose after training at low altitude with 9h per night at 3000m normobaric hypoxia.
- Preseason training: the effects of a 17-day high-intensity shock microcycle in elite tennis players.
- Jump rope training: balance and motor coordination in preadolescent soccer players.
- Physiological demands of simulated off-road cycling competition.
- Symptoms of common mental disorders in professional football (soccer) across five European countries.
- Metabolic demand of paralympic alpine skiing in sit-skiing athletes.
- Changes in indirect markers of muscle damage and tendons after daily drop jumping exercise with rapid load increase.
- Estimating hemodynamic responses to the Wingate test using thoracic impedance.
- Multi-axis prosthetic knee resembles alpine skiing movements of an intact leg.
- Similar anti-inflammatory acute responses from moderate-intensity continuous and high-intensity intermittent exercise.
- A clustered repeated-sprint running protocol for team-sport athletes performed in normobaric hypoxia.
- Effects of preventative ankle taping on planned change-of-direction and reactive agility performance and ankle muscle activity in basketballers.
- The effects of aerobic exercise on plasma adiponectin level and adiponectin-related protein expression in myocardial tissue of Apo[E.sup.-/-] mice.
- Maximal inspiratory pressure: a lost point trying to explain a S-Index function line index.
- Stable, unstable, and metastable states of equilibrium: definitions and applications to human movement.