Vol. 12 Nbr. 4, December 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Clinical Exercise Physiology.
- Introduction to the special issue on swim & aquatic activities.
- Limits of Human Endurance.
- Practical Pharmacology in Rehabilitation.
- Longitudinal study in male swimmers: a hierachical modeling of energetics and biomechanical contributions for performance.
- Backstroke technical characterization of 11-13 year-old swimmers.
- Effect of additional respiratory muscle endurance training in young well-trained swimmers.
- Relations between lower body isometric muscle force characteristics and start performance in elite male sprint swimmers.
- Sport-specific motor fitness tests in water polo: reliability, validity and playing position differences.
- Indirect determination of lactate minimum speed from a single maximal performance in young swimmers.
- Effectiveness of an automatic tracking software in underwater motion analysis.
- Identifying optimal overload and taper in elite swimmers over time.
- A computational fluid dynamics analysis of hydrodynamic force acting on a swimmer's hand in a swimming competition.
- Intra-cyclic phases of arm-leg movement and index of coordination in relation to sprint breaststroke swimming in young swimmers.
- Relationship between final performance and block times with the traditional and the new starting platforms with a back plate in international swimming championship 50-m and 100-m freestyle events.
- Impact of the S.W.E.A.T.[TM] water-exercise method on activities of daily living for older women.
- Examining self-training procedures in leisure swimming.
- Perceptions of five-year competitive categories: model of how relative age influences competitiveness in masters sport.
- Kinematical comparison of the 200 m backstroke turns between national and regional level swimmers.
- Repeated sprint ability in elite water polo players and swimmers and its relationship to aerobic and anaerobic performance.
- Adaptation of endurance training with a reduced breathing frequency.
- Sports nutrition and doping factors in synchronized swimming: parallel analysis among athletes and coaches.
- Body segment inertial parameters of elite swimmers using DXA and indirect methods.