Vol. 12 Nbr. 2, June 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Special issue on tennis.
- Nutrition for tennis: practical recommendations.
- Mechanics and learning practices associated with the tennis forehand: a review.
- Effects of a 6-week junior tennis conditioning program on service velocity.
- Effects of the tennis tournament on players' physical performance, hormonal responses, muscle damage and recovery.
- Do high blood hepcidin concentrations contribute to low ferritin levels in young tennis players at the end of tournament season?
- Joint kinetics to assess the influence of the racket on a tennis player's shoulder.
- The relationships between simulated tennis performance and biomarkers for nitric oxide synthesis.
- Movement characteristics of elite tennis players on hard courts with respect to the direction of ground strokes.
- Exercise training-induced changes in inflammatory mediators and heat shock proteins in young tennis players.
- Sport nutrition and doping in tennis: an analysis of athletes' attitudes and knowledge.
- The effect of moderate and high-intensity fatigue on groundstroke accuracy in expert and non-expert tennis players.
- The variability of the serve toss in tennis under the influence of artificial crosswind.
- Tennis training sessions as a rehabilitation instrument for patients after acute myocardial infarction.
- The effects of scaling tennis equipment on the forehand groundstroke performance of children.
- Motor imagery and tennis serve performance: the external focus efficacy.
- Pelvic rotation and lower extremity motion with two different front foot directions in the tennis backhand groundstroke.
- On the gender effects of handedness in professional tennis.
- Tournament structure and success of players based on location in men's professional tennis.