Vol. 11 Nbr. 2, June 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Whole-body vibration and rehabilitation of chronic diseases: a review of the literature.
- How healthy is the behavior of young athletes? A systematic literature review and meta-analyses.
- Reliability of the one-repetition maximum test based on muscle group and gender.
- The relationship between school performance and the number of physical education classes attended by Korean adolescent students.
- Increased distance of shooting on basketball jump shot.
- The effects of an early return to training on the bone-tendon junction post-acute micro-injury healing.
- Effects of run-up velocity on performance, kinematics, and energy exchanges in the pole vault.
- Muscle activity response to external moment during single-leg drop landing in young basketball players: the importance of biceps femoris in reducing internal rotation of knee during landing.
- Prediction of enjoyment in school physical education.
- Retired matches among male professional tennis players.
- Effects of dynamic and static stretching within general and activity specific warm-up protocols.
- Modulatory effect of subthalamic nucleus on the development of fatigue during exhausting exercise: an in vivo electrophysiological and microdialysis study in rats.
- Fundamental study of detection of muscle hypertrophy-oriented gene doping by myostatin knock down using RNA interference.
- Practicing field hockey skills along the contextual interference continuum: a comparison of five practice schedules.
- Intervention for Spanish overweight teenagers in physical education lessons.
- Effects of an 8-month yoga intervention on arterial compliance and muscle strength in premenopausal women.
- Is a cognitive-behavioural biofeedback intervention useful to reduce injury risk in junior football players?
- The perceptual cognitive processes underpinning skilled performance in volleyball: evidence from eye-movements and verbal reports of thinking involving an in situ representative task.
- Localised muscle tissue oxygenation during dynamic exercise with whole body vibration.
- Painful os acromiale: conservative management in a young swimmer athlete.
- Zumba[R]: is the "fitness-party" a good workout?
- Sports Nutrition: More than Just Calories--Triggers for Adaptation.
- Cram Session in Manual Muscle Testing: A Handbook for Students & Clinicians.
- Cram Session in Functional Neuroanatomy: A Handbook for Students & Clinicians.
- Emergencies in Sports Medicine.