Vol. 60 Nbr. 1, March - March 2015
- Joint dedication: Justice John K. Konenkamp & Professor Jo Pasqualucci.
- On editing.
- Smoking out forest fire management: lifting the haze of an unaccountable Congress and lighting up a new law of fire.
- The changing practice of law and law schools: why would anyone go to law school today?
- The cohabitation aggravation: third-party consent and the Fourth Amendment following Fernandez v. California.
- Where there's a will there's a way: an examination of Estate of Kesling, In re and the South Dakota Supreme Court's application of the plain meaning rule.
- "I don't understand anything": an analysis of why State v. Diaz was misguided and may lead to an erosion of Miranda and its progeny's protections for juveniles in South Dakota.