Vol. 53 Nbr. 3, September 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Ethanol policy: past, present, and future.
- Legal issues involving ethanol production in South Dakota.
- A call to farms: diversify the fuel supply.
- Alternative energy policy in a season of political acrimony: a survey of the Montana 2007 Legislature's approach to biofuels legislation.
- The Environmental Protection Agency's "major emitting facility" definition and its effect on ethanol facilities: a review of the amended rule and its potential pitfalls and successes in South Dakota.