Vol. 53 Nbr. 1, March 2008
- The test results said what? The post-Crawford admissibility of hearsay forensic evidence.
- The deregulation of usury ceilings, rise of easy credit, and increasing consumer debt.
- Should the Eighth Circuit recognize procedural misjoinder?
- Those calves are mine: toward a Uniform Commercial Code definition of "rights in the collateral".
- Morse v. Frederick: a dubious decision shows a need for judicial restraint by the Supreme Court.
- South Dakota's aggravating circumstances on trial.
- In re D.F.: the South Dakota Supreme Court misses an opportunity to establish an appropriate due diligence standard when serving notice by publication in parental rights termination proceedings.