Vol. 37 Nbr. 1, March 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Social work authorship.
- Unwarranted social work authorship: a partial solution is at hand.
- Response to Bruce A. Thyer's comments on social work authorship.
- Enhanced case management versus substance abuse treatment alone among substance abusers with depression.
- When couples become grandparents: factors associated with the growth of each spouse.
- Social capital and homeownership in low- to moderate-income neighborhoods.
- Epistemology in qualitative social work research: a review of published articles, 2008-2010.
- Survey response in a statewide social experiment: differences in being located and collaborating, by race and Hispanic origin.
- Social work and postdoctoral experience.