Vol. 36 Nbr. 4, December 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Reflection on four years of social work research.
- Spirituality and mental health among homeless mothers.
- Loan performance among low-income households: does prior parental teaching of money management matter?
- The extended TANF application period and applicant outcomes: evidence from Wisconsin.
- Recidivism among participants of a reentry program for prisoners released without supervision.
- Social work faculty support for same-sex marriage: a cross-national study of U.S. and Anglophone Canadian MSW Teaching Faculty.