Vol. 36 Nbr. 3, September 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Responsible conduct of research and scholarship: implications for social work research.
- Material assistance: who is helped by nonprofits?
- Reentry into out-of-home care: implications of child welfare workers' assessments of risk and safety.
- Constructing practitioner research.
- Service utilization for Latino children in mixed-status families.
- Young men's aggressive tactics to avoid condom use: a test of a theoretical model.
- Exploration of arrest activity among homeless young adults in four U.S. cities.