Vol. 36 Nbr. 2, June 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- The missing link to child safety, permanency, and well-being: addressing substance misuse in child welfare.
- Substance misuse and the child welfare system: a rejoinder.
- Racial differences in volunteer engagement by older adults: an empowerment perspective.
- Engaging older adult volunteers in national service.
- Burnout in social workers treating children as related to demographic characteristics, work environment, and social support.
- The relationship between teacher self-efficacy and violence toward students as mediated by teacher's attitude.
- The role of educational aspirations and expectations in the discontinuity of intergeneradonal low-income status.
- Predictors of successful tracking over time in a homeless population.