Vol. 36 Nbr. 1, March 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Reverse social work's neglect of adults involved in the criminal justice system: the intersection and an agenda.
- Reverse social work's neglect of adults involved in the criminal justice system: a rejoinder.
- Culturally sensitive interventions and substance use: a meta-analytic review of outcomes among minority youths.
- Unraveling probation officers' practices with youths with histories of trauma and stressful life events.
- Organizational justice and social workers' intentions to leave agency positions.
- Racial disparities in mental health outcomes after psychiatric hospital discharge among individuals with severe mental illness.
- The significance of animal cruelty in child protection investigations.
- Latent class analysis: a method for capturing heterogeneity.
- Does the organization matter? A multilevel analysis of organizational effects in homeless service innovations.