Vol. 35 Nbr. 3, September 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Are social workers ignoring the 'cornerstone of science' by failing to replicate their research?
- Are social workers ignoring the 'cornerstone of science' by failing to replicate their research? a rejoinder.
- Religion and substance use among youths of Mexican Heritage: a social capital perspective.
- Understanding the dimensions of parental influence on alcohol use and alcohol refusal efficacy among African American adolescents.
- Parental involvement and the academic achievement of Mexican American youths: what kinds of involvement in youths' education matter most?
- Understanding alcohol consumption and its correlates among African American youths in public housing: a test of problem behavior theory.
- A kappa-related decision: [kappa], Y, G, or [AC.sub.1].