Vol. 35 Nbr. 1, March 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Harmful effects of federal research grants.
- Harmful effects of federal research grants: a rejoinder.
- Rigor in qualitative social work research: a review of strategies used in published articles.
- Nonlinearity in social service evaluation: a primer on agent-based modeling.
- Defining neighborhood boundaries for social measurement: advancing social work research.
- Assessing the impact of ongoing national terror: social workers in Israel.
- Bayesian analysis for evidence-based practice in social work.
- Is the life history calendar a valid measure of child custody loss among birth mothers with serious mental illness?
- Predictors of drop-in center attendance among substance-abusing homeless adolescents.