Vol. 34 Nbr. 3, September 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- Social workers as public intellectuals.
- Economic stress, social support, and maternal depression: is social support deterioration occurring?
- Women's use of multisector mental health services in a community-based perinatal depression program.
- The role of social relationships in predicting loneliness: the National Social Life, Health, and Aging Project.
- Analyzing the relationship between poverty and child maltreatment: investigating the relative performance of four levels of geographic aggregation.
- Recidivism and survival time: racial disparity among jail ex-inmates.