Vol. 34 Nbr. 1, March 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- Improving the annual conference of the society for social work and research.
- Influences of school latino composition and linguistic acculturation on a prevention program for youths.
- Effects of a randomized couple-based intervention on quality of life of breast cancer patients and their partners.
- NASW press policy on ethical behavior.
- Predicting markers of adulthood among adolescent mothers.
- Becoming a grandmother: maternal grandmothers' mental health, perceived costs, and personal growth.
- Predicting arrest in early adulthood: the relationship between internal and external sources of control.