Vol. 33 Nbr. 4, December 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter to a young researcher.
- Stress and traumatic stress: how do past events influence current traumatic stress among mothers experiencing homelessness?
- Lifetime traumatic events and high-risk behaviors as predictors of PTSD symptoms in people with severe mental illnesses.
- Exploring the psychosocial and behavioral adjustment outcomes of multi-type abuse among homeless young adults.
- Instrumental or emotional aggression: testing models of bullying, victimization, and psychological maladjustment among Taiwanese seventh-graders.
- Beyond trickle-down benefits to research participants.