Vol. 33 Nbr. 2, June 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Publication practices in social work.
- The structure of problem behavior in a sample of maltreated youths.
- The bidirectional effects of early poverty on children's reading and home environment scores: associations and ethnic differences.
- Poor single mothers with young children: mastery, relations with nonresident fathers, and child outcomes.
- Real-world dangers in an online reality: a qualitative study examining online relationships and cyber abuse.
- Keeping families engaged: the effects of home-based family therapy enhanced with experiential activities.