Vol. 32 Nbr. 4, December 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Advances and challenges in developing research capacity in social work.
- Developing research infrastructure: the Institute for the Advancement of Social Work Research.
- A historical account of the Society for Social Work and Research: presidential perspectives on advances in research infrastructure.
- Institutional supports for faculty scholarship: a national survey of social work programs.
- Strengthening undergraduate social work research: models and strategies.
- Advancing administrative supports for research development.
- Accelerating research productivity in social work programs: perspectives on NIH's postdoctoral T32 research training mechanism.
- Advancing mental health research: Washington University's Center for Mental Health Services Research.
- The Hamovitch research center: an experiment in collective responsibility for advancing Science in the Human Services.
- Impact of a NIDA research development program in a school of social work.
- Changing organizational culture to achieve excellence in research.
- Development of the NIDA-funded center on substance abuse and mental illness.
- The role of an intermediary organization in promoting research in schools of social work: the case of the bay area social services consortium.
- Building research infrastructure in schools of social work: a university perspective.