Vol. 32 Nbr. 3, September - September 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Accomplishments and future directions for social work research: reflections as editor-in-chief.
- Attitudes toward out-of-home care over 18 months: changing perceptions of youths in foster care.
- Pathways to drug and sexual risk behaviors among detained adolescents.
- Indirect versus verbal forms of victimization at school: the contribution of student, family, and school variables.
- A simplified framework for using multiple imputation in social work research.
- Assessing mothers' and fathers' authoritarian attitudes: the psychometric properties of a brief survey.
- Attention to treatment fidelity in social work outcomes: a review of the literature from the 1990s.