Vol. 32 Nbr. 2, June - June 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Keeping pace with methodological and analytical advances in social research.
- Cross-ethnic measurement invariance of the brief symptom inventory for individuals with severe and persistent mental illness.
- Caregiver mental health, neighborhood, and social network influences on mental health needs among African American children.
- Standing still or moving up? Evidence from Wisconsin on the long-term employment and earnings of TANF participants.
- Propensity score matching of children in kinship and nonkinship foster care: do permanency outcomes still differ?
- What are degrees of freedom?