Vol. 31 Nbr. 4, December 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- Neighborhood and community effects on individual behavior and social functioning.
- Maternal gambling, parenting, and child behavioral functioning in native American families.
- The protective influence of spiritual--religious lifestyle profiles on tobacco use, alcohol use, and gambling.
- Racial differences in perceptions of social support in consumer-centered services.
- Patterns of change over time in beliefs legitimizing aggression in adolescents and young adults: risk trajectories and their relationship with serious aggression.
- Understanding and interpreting effect size measures.