Vol. 29 Nbr. 1, March 2005
> SIGN UP FREE
- Research for knowledge and practice: carrying on the tradition.
- Single mothers' self-efficacy, parenting in the home environment, and children's development in a two-wave study.
- Thinking processes in social workers' use of a clinical decision support system: a qualitative study.
- Family contact and recidivism: a longitudinal study of adjudicated delinquents in residential care.
- Living arrangements and social support: effects on the well-being of mothers with mental illness.
- The use of bidimensional scales to assess social workers' attitudes toward lesbians and gay men.