Vol. 51 Nbr. 3, July 2006
> SIGN UP FREE
- In this issue.
- The African orphan crisis and international adoption.
- Social workers' attitudes about psychotropic drug treatment with youths.
- Financial well-being of young children with disabilities and their families.
- Are we ignoring youths with disabilities in foster care? An examination of their school performance.
- Acculturation stress and depression among Asian immigrant elders.
- The animal--human bond and ethnic diversity.
- Social work in the movies: another look.
- Role of the social worker in old versus new culture in nursing homes.
- Managing Diversity: Toward a Globally Inclusive Workplace.
- Transforming the Legacy: Couple Therapy with Survivors of Childhood Trauma.
- The New Politics of Old Age Policy.
- Encyclopedia of Social Welfare History in North America.
- Family Caregivers on the Job: Moving beyond ADLs and IADLs.