Vol. 41 Nbr. 1, February 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Editor's Note.
- Do Community Scorecards Enhance the Responsiveness of Government Officials? Evidence from the Implementation of a Development Project in Albania.
- Bureaucracy: Is It an Issue in the Developing World of Papua New Guinea?
- The Impact of Resource Development on Interpersonal Violence: Survivor Risk Factors and Experiences.
- Provider Perceptions of the Effects of Current U.S. Immigration Enforcement Policies on Service Utilization in a Border Community.
- Street Children Revisited: Critical Perspectives on Street-Connected Children in a Fragile Zimbabwean Socioeconomic Climate.