Vol. 62 Nbr. 5, May 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Who are you selling to?
- One of the good guys.
- Reaction to 'self-defense alternatives'.
- Hogue celebrates 50th year in business.
- NSSF partners with Oklahoma City to launch project ChildSafe Communities.
- Propper celebrates 50th anniversary.
- Safariland Group consolidates, expands.
- SENTRY Products Group forms, opens facility.
- Honor defense pistol chosen by Fresno Police.
- Warne expands manufacturing, updates brand.
- Rio rebrands, receives risk prevention award.
- Apex continues support for C.O.P.S.
- Outtech expands presence to support retailers.
- Retail firearm pricing trends now available through FFL insight.
- B2B new partnerships.
- News Makers.
- Selling defense guns to women: Perspectives from successful dealers.
- Outside the lane: The social shooting app.
- New products springing up on shelves now.
- Handgun sales today: make use of in-store events, steady sellers to boost profits.
- Good, better, best.: How can dealers benefit from offering high-end products?
- Trending now: law enforcement and tactical.
- Growth opportunity: understanding the eight major consumer segments for the U.S. firearms market.
- Product showcase.
- Industry seeks new normal as sales soften.